Blurb

Hello, this blog covers all the research and planning into our slasher film opening, Camp Ivy. Co-produced with Kate and Millie, and influenced from films such as Friday the 13th and set in a rural location inspired by Eden Lake.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Ident Ideas


As we are working on horror and slasher genre at the moment I thought it would make sense to make my ident more slasher related.

My final choice for my company ident name was corrupt productions. I chose this because i thought it fit well with the horror genre and it would be easy to think of a concept to go with it.

ideas for font:













Image ideas:















My concept is that it starts with a black screen and then there is the sound of thunder and lightning and a strike of light across the screen. The name will then appear on screen. I like this idea because lightening is very stereotypical to the horror genre and hopefully it will help set the mood for the slasher opening that will then be shown after our idents.

No comments:

Post a Comment