Blurb

Hello, this blog covers all the research and planning into our slasher film opening, Camp Ivy. Co-produced with Kate and Millie, and influenced from films such as Friday the 13th and set in a rural location inspired by Eden Lake.

Monday 25 March 2013

Script - Second Shoot

Charley: Guys, We are nearly there.

Ashley: I can't be arsed.

Ryan: Whatever

Patrick: (rambling quietly about the surroundings)

Charley: Lets have a break here.

Ashley: Argh I can't be arsed going any further, I'm going to ring my Dad and get him to pick me up.

Ryan: Oh Shut up will ya.

Charley: It's only 5 oclock I think we should hang on until we get a bit further.

Everyone but Ashley stands up and walks on.

Ashley: (on phone) Hi Dad, I am really sick of being here, can you come pick me up? call me back when you get this.

- cuts back to friends -

Charley: Look, I can't believe it was a year ago today (looking at grave)

- cuts back to Ashley -

Charley: ASHLEY?

Ryan: Was that Ashley?!

No comments:

Post a Comment