Blurb

Hello, this blog covers all the research and planning into our slasher film opening, Camp Ivy. Co-produced with Kate and Millie, and influenced from films such as Friday the 13th and set in a rural location inspired by Eden Lake.

Saturday 16 February 2013

KH - Shoot Planning: Script

[walking towards camp through a field]

Ashley: We better not have much further to go I need to sit down... These shoes are killing me.

Charley: Well I did say it would be a long walk it’s your fault for not wearing sensible shoes.

Ashley: I don’t remember it being this far last time.. I really need to sit down.

Patrick: Look, it’s there in the distance we will be there in a minute. You’ve already slowed us down we’re not stopping again.

Ryan: Leave it out man, you’re the one rushing us it doesn’t matter when we get there.

Charley: Come on let’s not argue tonight we’re here for Mikey, tonight isn’t about us.

[arrive at camp] *putting bags down*

Ashley: This place creeps me out.

Ryan: Watch out there’s something behind you.. (false scare).

Ashley: (screams)

Charley: Shut up Ryan.. just ignore him Ashley.

Patrick: Ashley.. where have you put the flowers?

Ashley: Oh man I knew there was something I forgot.

Patrick: But you still managed to remember your make-up.. You’re so self-centred you couldn’t even remember the one thing we asked you to, what are we going to do now?

Ashley: I’ll go into the woods to pick some flowers, if you’re all so bothered.

Ryan: Patrick stop winging on it doesn’t matter, I’ll I come with you..

Ashley: No I’ll go on my own I’ll only be 5 minutes.

[leaves group]

*walking in woods, hear rustling*

Ashley: Hello? Ryan stop trying to scare me I know it’s you.

Ashley: Stop messing around! You’re scaring me now..

Mikey: Hello Ashley.

[Ashley turns around and is stabbed]

                         END

No comments:

Post a Comment